AndroDumpper is an Android application which enables a user to test his WiFi protected setups, in order to verify the number of devices connected to his network.
With time, the purpose of AndroDumpper APK has been evolved to identify the passwords of the Wifi networks which had a connection to the user’s Android device, at different point of times. The download of AndroDumpper APK often requires a rooted Android device for its efficient functionality.
App Name: AndroDumpper APK
Developer: Osama Abukmail
Supported Version: Android 4.1+
Last Updated: October 10, 2018
The latest 2018 version of the AndroDumpper premium APK is 2.44. The free download and installation of the full update are available for all Android devices, supporting a version of Android 4.1 and above.
An Android user is required to have a free space of 4.3 MB in his device, to run AndroDumpper pro APK efficiently. Users can conveniently download a secured file of AndroDumpper app by clicking the download button, mentioned herein.
Latest AndroDumpper APK Information
|App Size||4.3 MB|
|Supported Version||Android 4.1+|
|App Developer||Osama Abukmail|
|Last Updated||October 10, 2018|
Features of AndroDumpper APK Latest Version
- To check the number of devices connected to a Wifi Network.
- To identify the passwords of the WiFi supportive router, in your vicinity.
- Works on a smartphone, as well as a PC.
- Supportive of the two types of network access methods.
- No root method
- Root Method
Requirements to Use AndroDumpper
- An Android device with root or an Android device supporting a version of 4.1 or above.
- If an Android device supports a version earlier than Lollipop, it requires installations of BusyBox and Supersu.
How to Use AndroDumpper?
- Download and install the application in your PC or Android phone.
- Once the app is successfully installed, tap the refresh tab on the WiFi screen.
- Browse through the list of the available WiFi network connections.
- Tap on the desired WiFi Network.
- Connect with any of the three available options of Custom Pin, No custom pin, and Bruteforce.
- Click on the option of the custom pin and wait until the connection is established.
- As the screen displays network details along with its password, copy the password and paste it in the tab of WiFi Settings.
Screenshots of AndroDumpper APK
Seeking the users’ desires of protected WPS and network scanning, AndroDumpper paved a way for a better WiFi connector. By letting an Android user detect the vulnerability of his access point to WPS protocol, AndroDumpper APK also enables to him to access the passwords of the once connected WiFi networks to his device.
It is to be guardedly noted that some websites such as uptodown, promote a malignant download of APK files. Contrarily, this website aims to serve its users with 100% safe download of APK file. So fellas, whether the rooted device or not, whether KitKat or jelly bean, whether an Android phone or PC, AndroDumpper pro works wonders for all!